Curious About Selling Your Home?
If you are considering selling your home, but aren’t sure, we’d be happy to help you decide by offering a free market valuation. We come to your home and take a look around, compare your home to others in the area, offer suggestions for how to get more out of it, and give you a fair estimate of what you could expect if you decide to sell your house.
There is never an obligation, and no pressure. We are happy to provide references and even referrals to other providers to help with financing needs, home services, and more.
Are You Ready to Sell Your Home?
Let’s start with a conversation about your goals and a free market valuation to determine the best way to position your home to meet those needs. We will discuss how we promote your home, go over expectations in today’s hot market, how we negotiate, and answer any questions you have.
Here are some reasons why The Park Avenue Properties Team are chosen and referred time and again to sell a home:
- We are natives. We know the area, trends, neighborhoods, what sells, what’s new, and what’s up and coming. You can trust our 21+ years of expertise, just like the thousands of families who we have helped over the last two decades. We know how to position your home for the best possible outcome.
- We are continuous learners. Technology changes quickly so we pride ourselves on staying on top of the technology that shows tried and true results for our clients.
- We care. Our clients aren’t numbers- they are people with real needs, desires, and dreams and we want to offer personalized service to each and every one.
- We are high performers. The Park Avenue Properties Team consistently performs in the top 10% of agents in El Paso County. Your listing is found using online strategies including social media, video, 3D tours, search strategies and more.
If you are facing a foreclosure, we understand how difficult this decision and process can be. As Certified Distressed Property Experts® (CDPE) we have been specially trained in foreclosure avoidance options.
We help with foreclosures, short sales, and other hardship options for homeowners.
With Park Avenue Properties, You Can Expect Results Through:
- High levels of customer service 7 days a week
- Free market valuations in your home when it’s convenient for you
- Top sales and marketing skill and experience
- Tips, resources, and support to help you make a great impression
- Home staging consultation
- Seasoned agents with advanced training in specific industry designations
- Professional, thorough, state-of-the-art marketing strategies, including online, mobile and social media
- Strong negotiation skills
Are you ready? Contact us today to take your first step and learn more.
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Colorado Springs, CO, give us a call at (719) 548-9900 or send us an email to explore your options and to find out when is the best time for you to make a move.