We recognize the huge sacrifice made by many of our men and women who serve in the United States Armed Forces. To show our appreciation and to support our military, we have instituted a Military Appreciation Rebate Program available to active duty military personnel, wounded veterans, retired and honorably discharged veterans, and reservists.
A large part of our business at Park Avenue Properties comes from those who are serving our country. We have assisted many military clients in relocating to Colorado Springs and understand that it’s not an easy process. It can be a stressful experience to move to a new place, find the right home to buy, become part of a new community, and simply adjust to a new environment – especially for those with children. After doing the necessary research, we realized that we could make a real difference for military families by offering them a financial rebate.
Financial rebate to military families
Providing a financial rebate to military families not only helps them out financially, it also helps reduce some of the stress involved with relocating to another place, thereby allowing military families to concentrate their energy on adjusting to a new environment. The rebate amount depends on the purchase or sale price of your home. The following is the tier system that we use to determine the amount of your rebate:
- Homes less than $99,999 qualify for a rebate of $300
- Homes between $100,000 and $199,999 qualify for a rebate of $500
- Homes between $200,000 and $399,999 qualify for a rebate of $700
- Homes more than $400,000 qualify for a rebate of $1,000.
These rebates are available if you sell your home as well. Military families are often on the move, and we understand that this means that they may need to sell their homes in Colorado Springs. We offer the same rebate for sellers as we do for buyers, meaning the greater your sale price, the bigger the rebate we provide using the exact same tier system. We know that
even though you are making money selling your home, you will still have a number of expenses that you’ll have to pay when moving to your new home and that you can use as much help as you can get.
Here are some of the things you should know about our Military Appreciation Rebate Program:
- There are no mortgage tie-ins. This means that you can use choose whatever lender you want to borrow from – although your agent can make recommendations if you are looking for a trusted lender.
- The rebate will be paid to you at the settlement.
- You’ll be given assistance in adjusting to your new community, from finding a home located near your base to finding the right school for your kids.
- Most military buyers don’t have to worry about putting money down towards the purchase of a home.
Thank you to the men and women who have served our country
We are eternally grateful for the service and sacrifice of our military’s brave men and women and would like to show our support by doing as much as we can in helping with their relocation needs, from providing a rebate on buying or selling a home, to helping them adjust to the beautiful community of Colorado Springs.
Park Avenue Properties is dedicated to providing the best possible service to all its home buyers and sellers and wish to extend their support to those who have served our country in the military by helping make their relocation process easier with the Military Appreciation Rebate Program. For more information please contact us today.